Circle of Care welcomes all agencies, community groups, and independent practice professionals to join our team of care. Some common services accessed by our families include, but are not limited to:
- Behavioral Assistance Programs
- Intensive In-Community Services
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Mentoring Programs
- Educational or Vocational Resources
- After-school/ Summer Recreation Providers
- Sports, Art, Music, as well as other extracurricular opportunities
- Faith-based groups
- Intensive In Home (IIH) Clinical and Behavioral Services
- Individual Support Services (ISS)
Circle of Care values giving our children and families choice and independence in electing supports for work in their Child and Family Team.
As such, we welcome providers to learn about our mission and values for potential partnerships with our organization.
If you are interested in finding out more about how to become a service provider for Circle of Care families and children, please contact our Community Resource Manager, Elizabeth Cano at 973-942-4588, ext. 101 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org