Request for Proposals 2016
Community Resource Development & Expansion
Circle of Care for Families and Children of Passaic County, Inc. as part of New Jersey’s Division of Children’s System of Care (DCSC), is committed to developing and expanding additional community resources to meet the needs of children and families in Passaic County. Our mission is to foster a partnership between families and communities. We provide comprehensive care management services for children with significant emotional and behavioral challenges so they and their families can achieve their greatest potential.
We are announcing the availability of funds specifically designated to aid community based groups (including faith-based organizations) to create and/or expand services or supports in the identified area listed below. The application with an explanation of the proposal components is attached.
Total funds available: $25,000
Identified area of Need:
- Evidence Based Parenting Programs
- Evidence Based Youth Development Programming
- Evidence Based Programs for Youth with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities and their Families
Applications are due by May 30, 2016 5:00 PM on
All proposals shall show evidence of the following elements:
- Applicant embodies the values of the Division of Children’s System of Care which include: child-centered, family friendly, strength-based, culturally competent, individualized, community-based and easily accessible.
- Programs will be tailored to meet the needs of the children and families in Passaic County.
- Applicant commits to a “no-eject, no reject” policy for children using program/services.
- Applicant commits to working in partnership with Circle of Care for Families and Children of Passaic County, Inc. and other community based resources.
- Specific outcomes and clearly identified methods to measure.
- Budget outlining how funds will be used.
- Sustainability plan beyond the initial funding.
All applications will be reviewed by our Applicant Review Committee. All decisions from review committee will be final. Award notifications will be made upon receiving final approval from DCSC.
Please note that applications received after established deadline will not be reviewed. In addition, there will be mandatory bidders conference call scheduled for Monday May 16. 2016 at 10:00 am to answer any questions pertaining to RFP application process. Agencies and/or organizations who do not participate in conference call will not be considered for funding. For more information, please contact Elizabeth Cano, Community Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call in information is as follows: (563) 999-2090 Access Code: 459843